Friday, December 31, 2004

The defeat within

I have fallen again. The other day I thought of going to Chennai, to render a hand in the rehabilitation camps there. Got all excited and all geared up. Again one of those things which u want to do, because you REALLY want to do.
Then came the planning and friends gathering part- are you in, do u wanna come, can I count u, the office servicve organization, talked to a couple. Answers- ya, lets see, is it wise etc. Result- wasted an hour. Time to get back to work. After some time, felt like giving it a second try. Asked some more pals, this time came the advices- boy you will create more chaos, it won’t help, infact it doesn’t make sense!! Ok ok..I am convinced. After all everyone gave reasons. Will have the New Year party here in Hyderabad, that’s the sensible thing to do!
Now this isn’t the first time this has happened. Looking back at the reasons I am not sure that is this because I tend to go along with people or may be simply I am not sure of myself. BTW, am I sure of anything? May be that’s why I really look up to people who live by their beliefs and their ethos. I too try that umpteen times, but alas! The second hander in me wins :-(

Passing thought:- Apni marzi ke kahan apne safar ke hum hain, rukh hawaoon ka jidhar ka hai hai, udhar ke hum hain.